Position: Data Management Coordinator
Employer: Cutting Edge Group
Reporting: Head of Data & Delivery
Location: This position requires working in the Company’s office in Los Angeles
Salary: $40,000 – $45,000 depending on experience. Position available immediately.
Cutting Edge Group is currently seeking a Coordinator to assist in the delivery process of music releases across a group of in-house record labels ensuring that all domestic and international releases are executed on time and on budget.
Cutting Edge Group is an industry leading music company with a robust recorded music group that includes well-known label brands across film/tv/videogame music (Lakeshore Records), musical theater (Broadway Records), and music for personal wellbeing (myndstream).
The right candidate for this role will embrace the necessary listed responsibilities and have competency in the listed qualifications.
- Assist in the end-to-end process of coordinating, scheduling and delivering music products for distribution (physical and digital)
- Manage the collection, setup, and delivery of metadata (ISRCs, UPCs, tracklistings, label copy, credits, etc.) and related assets in support of music releases
- Assist in matters relating to manufacturing of physical product (CD and vinyl)
- Assist with inventory management
- Generate one-sheets for distribution and sales purposes
- Tracking release dates and physical production deadlines
- Minimum 1 year of commensurate experience with data management and music delivery processes
- Competency of understanding digital formats
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment and deliver on deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with music industry terminology
- Can work independently, as well as collaborate well with colleagues across departments
- Literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, and both Mac and Windows applications