Job Title: Onboarding Manager
Location – Remote
Curve Royalty Systems are looking for an Onboarding Manager, whose key role is to help clients transfer onto Curve. You will be working with our Client Management team, to help clients get started using the Curve platform, transferring and converting data from their previous setup. You will work with new clients from the initial signing, through to generating their first royalty statements, and validating their royalties.
The right candidate will be highly knowledgeable about royalties, and be able to manage a project from start to finish. The ability to manage your time and work closely with customers is key to making this role a success. You will be part of an exciting and growing team, focussed on ensuring our clients are successful on the platform.
Curve is a modern royalty system, built specifically for the music industry. Clients include many of the largest and most exciting labels and publishers in the business, including Epitaph, Domino, Altafonte, Netflix and over 1000 more.
Salary ~£40k – based on experience. Preference for candidate to be in the UK or US, but happy to consider the right candidate from other territories.
- 3-5 years experience in managing royalties in a royalty system at a mid-large sized record label or publisher or royalties service provider.
- Strong excel skills, including managing Vlookups, Scan and Match, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Process driven.
- A keen eye for detail.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in using Curve.
- Previous demonstrable experience in moving royalties from one system to another.
- Some simple development skills – not essential, but it could make the task easier to manage.
- Comfortable using project management software such as Asana.
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 31st January.