Job Title – Client Support – Remote
Curve Royalty Systems are looking for a Client Manager whose important role is to support clients using the platform. You will be working with our Client Management team to provide ongoing assistance to clients utilising the Curve platform, resolving queries and providing guidance on how best to use features.
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about royalties. They will have a cool head under pressure and can step back and objectively view problems. Managing time and promptly interacting with customers is key to succeeding in this role. They will be part of an exciting and growing team focused on delivering a premium service to Curve’s clients.
Curve is a modern royalty software built specifically for the music industry. Clients include many of the largest and most exciting labels and publishers, including Defected, Gallo, Epitaph, Domino, Altafonte Music, Netflix and over 1000 more.
Salary ~£30k based on experience. The candidate will be based preferably in the UK, but we are happy to consider exciting candidates from other territories.
About the role
- You will be a point of contact for our clients and stay on top of incoming questions. You will upskill their understanding of the Curve platform and provide best practices to guarantee accurate and complete royalty statements for their artists.
- You will use your problem-solving skills and understanding of Curve to address client queries regarding their setup on the platform. You will investigate and troubleshoot any potential technical issues.
- You will help new Curve clients in onboarding their metadata to the platform.
- You will communicate with our clients via email and videocalls.
- You will gather client feedback to help further develop our product.
- You will work on new ideas to improve our workflow and benefit the client’s experience.
- 2+ years experience managing royalties in a royalty system at a mid to large-sized publisher, record label or royalties service provider.
- Excellent numerical skills and data management
- Strong excel experience, including managing Vlookups, Scan and Match, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation
- A keen eye for detail
Nice to Haves:
- Bi-lingual (French, Spanish or German of particular interest)
- Experience in using Curve
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st April.