Curve is looking for a dynamic sales manager to drive its US & LATAM client expansion.
You are a results-driven individual who cares about problem solving and technology. You should have a good understanding of what is required to run a music business, but it is not necessary to have direct experience of producing royalties. You will need to be a confident communicator who is comfortable presenting demos of the platform. You will need to have a network of contacts within the industry.
Curve is software that record labels, publishers and distributors utilise to calculate their royalty statements. We provide what we believe is the best solution in this space and we have a fast-growing client base that speaks for itself. We care deeply about delivering the best possible solution to our clients and this manifests itself through our sales process and in our ongoing support of our clients.
- Driving new sales closures to meet revenue targets;
- Generating and nurturing new leads through to completion;
- Responding in a timely fashion to incoming new business enquiries and managing the sales process accordingly
- Raising Curves profile through attending industry events & participating in marketing activities
- Occasional client support
- Liaising with the wider Curve team regarding required additional features
Salary dependant on experience.
The role is fully remote, so can be based anywhere in the US. Whilst Curve is a UK based company, you will be working closely with our client support team in the US.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering email to [email protected]