This is an opportunity for a highly organised individual to join a cutting edge management team. This role will have a particular focus on songwriter & producer Management. Working from the central London office, the ideal candidate will be personable, team-oriented, highly organised with very high attention to detail and have experience working with songwriters and producers with a minimum of 1 year working within the music industry.
PRIMARY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting the managers with day to day operations
- Creative A&R role – listening through demos, session ideas & song pitching
- Capable of running multiple songwriter & producer calendars & strategies including but not limited to; diary management, scheduling meetings, research, booking travel, handling expenses
- Managing relationships between the songwriters / producers & their partners ( publishers, collaborators, labels, etc.)
- Act as key point of contact for all third parties, filtering information as needed to the Manager/ Artist.
- Act as a central point for the wider team to share information & plan, including publishers, lawyers, business managers & more
- Communicate effectively with those teams ensuring confidentiality & discretion
- Work closely with various accountants in relation to invoicing, payments, & income-tracking.
- Handle copyright registrations with PROs (e.g PPL, PRS, BMI), royalty tracking, producer agreements, song splits & maintaining accurate discographies.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- 1 years’ minimum in one or more of the following roles: Songwriter / Producer Management or Publishing co ordinator / A&R
- Extremely well organised with strong time-management skills
- A positive attitude & a willingness to deliver help where required
- Operate well within a team & be adaptable
- Quick-thinking, resourceful, & entrepreneurial
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Possess a strong degree of computer literacy including proficiency in Excel
Full time. Office days 10am – 6pm, central London.
A requirement to work some evenings & weekends.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role.
Basis: Full Time
How to apply: Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes: 10th June