Crockford Management are hiring an Executive Assistant to support the Directors and office management. This is a role for someone with excellent initiative, competence and attention to detail, who can manage a wide variety of tasks and changing priorities with ease.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Day to day running of the office and administration:
- Answering phone
- Welcoming visitors
- Monitor/order office and stationery supplies
- Keeping office tidy
- Booking maintenance contractors as required
- Invoice and expense processing and logging in conjunction with Accounts person
- Post office and courier booking
- Maintaining general administration information and filing
- Monitoring the general company email inbox
- List collation; eg. ticket requests, creative database etc.
Assisting the Directors across all sectors of the business:
- Help manage Directors’ email inboxes and priority tasks, drafting replies, and typing by dictation
- Diary management: coordinate meetings, bookings, video call links, agendas, and minute taking when required
- Researching, obtaining quotes, and making bookings – international/domestic travel, restaurants, accommodation, studio hire, equipment etc.
- Maintain the organisation of client documents, contracts, assets and archiving within Dropbox
- Completing forms
- Undertake ad hoc duties and errands as required for CM companies
- 2 years + work experience in a similar role
- Exceptional initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Above average typing speed
- Time management and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, with desire to complete tasks to high standards
- Polite and confident phone, email, and in-person manner with a can-do attitude
- Strong IT skills with ability to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint at intermediate level. Photoshop and/or InDesign skills would be helpful but not essential
- Handle confidential information and documents with discretion
- A proactive and flexible approach to work. Be comfortable with a dynamic environment and frequently changing priorities
This role is generally based in the central London office, with the occasional work-from-home day. Hours are 10am – 6pm, with some flexibility required.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected], and include ‘MBW’ in the subject line of your application.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Applications close: Wednesday 6th July
Please note: we will only be responding to applicants who are invited for an interview.