Create Music Group is seeking a Director of Streaming to join our team. The Director of Streaming will report directly to the EVP of Operations on key initiatives on a day to day basis. This is a full-time position located in our Hollywood office.
The Director of Streaming is tasked with providing daily support for the existing team of DSP managers, as well as identifying and managing DSP opportunities within Create’s roster alongside the A&R, Marketing and Project Management teams. This role is an extension of the Distribution and Marketing team and is to serve as the main point of contact for all DSP relations matters. You must be able to lead a large team and move to execute campaigns with urgency.
Strong relationships with key DSP Editors are essential. A well-established network of key DSP and media/influencer contacts, particularly in Hip Hop, R&B, and Pop, is preferred. The Director of Streaming must be a charismatic communicator well-versed in a variety of popular music genres and cultures. The Director of Streaming is ultimately responsible for evaluating growth opportunities and partnerships with DSPs to drive artist development and career growth for our clients.
Competitive benefits and pay will be offered.
- 5+ years experience in recorded music and distribution
- 5+ Years of Managerial Experience supervising and training employees
- Deep understanding of the official/unofficial playlist and curator ecosystem (algorithmic, editorial, feeder/upstream playlists, 3P, etc.)
- Ability to navigate through high pressure situations
- Excellent multi-tasking and coordination skills
- Managing and providing daily support for existing team of DSP account managers
- Creating specific, tailored plans designed to serve each priority artist at each DSP
- Analyzing data and research (artist history, benchmarks, previous campaigns, current campaigns) to formulate cohesive marketing strategies to lead throughout artist and release campaigns
- Identifying and strategizing DSP opportunities within Company’s roster with A&R, marketing and project management teams
- Communicating applicable DSP and industry news and changes to the company
- Evaluating growth opportunities and partnerships with DSPs to drive artist development and career growth
- Keeping a close eye on new DSPs and streaming opportunities; reporting valuable opportunities to business development
- Forecasting which DSPs can impact our campaigns, genres & specific artists and work on new creative marketing ideas to support Company artists and labels
- Overseeing regular business review/roadshow meetings with the DSPs
You are required to bring your own laptop for this position.
Paid company holidays, paid time off, and health benefits (medical, dental, vision, and supplementary policies) are included.
Please visit our career page and apply on our website: www.createmusicgroup.com
Any questions please contact: