CRC Records is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our ever-growing team, working across our record label, management and publishing arms.
Our ideal candidate will have a healthy obsession with music, with a passion and deep rooted understanding of Social Media, alongside a desire to learn more about the wider world of Digital Marketing.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual to deliver innovative and creative digital marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms for an eclectic and hugely exciting roster.
The candidate will work closely with the Label Manager and team to deliver the very best music marketing campaigns.
- Implement strategies to help increase social reach, and be well versed in all social media platforms.
- Work closely with our artists to help develop their online presence and positioning, including providing the artists with best practice advice.
- Be confident in the commissioning and the creation of all artist online platforms (websites, holding pages etc).
- Have a strong understanding of social stats and analytics in order to implement the strongest digital strategy.
- Keep up to date with digital trends, new tech, and key artist campaigns through independent research.
- Meticulously organised and can easily manage various Social Media clients and campaigns simultaneously.
- Be able to represent the artists in all label and third party meetings for all things digital
- Provide digital assistance on location (video shoots / promo / gigs / tour) as and when needed, and aid with content capture.
- Think creatively and outside the box in terms of digital and marketing ideas.
- A keen eye for design, with experience in editing photos and videos, plus Photoshop, Premiere and HTML skills, although not essential.
- Able to execute email acquisition initiatives and create compelling mail shots.
- 1-2 years of previous digital marketing experience in the music industry
- Passionate music fan and love of attending gigs
- Passionate about digital and marketing
- Self motivated and flexible A team player
Competitive, depending on experience.
Email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org