Cr2 Records is one of the largest independent dance record labels in the UK.
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager to assist the Product and Marketing manager with all projects for the record label.
This will include assisting with release scheduling, release assets, marketing and promotion timelines, and co-ordinating with all departments to help the team achieve the best possible results for every release.
- Creating thorough and detailed marketing plans, using all tools available be it press, online, radio, social media etc whilst implementing creative ideas into the overall project.
- Management and filing of all project assets including masters, artwork and marketing materials.
- Assisting with budget management, helping to increase profitability and ROI for all projects.
- Assisting with sales and marketing reports internally and externally.
- Implementing creative strategies to help maximise fan engagement across all platforms.
- Experience of working within a record label, in a marketing and / or product managing capacity.
- Highly motivated and a self starter, ability to think creatively.
- Highly organised and ability to work on many projects at once sticking to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with flexibility and dynamism.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Knowledge of charts, trends and artists in dance and electronic music.
- Experience contributing to innovative, creative and commercially successful marketing strategies with online, TV, radio, press / PR and all digital platforms.
- Contacts in both the independent and major music sectors.
- A passion for dance and electronic music.
We are looking to fill the position imminently.
Applicants must apply with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.