Head of Publishing & Neighbouring Rights
Cr2 Records and MBMB Publishing are looking for an experienced Head of Publishing & Neighbouring Rights to lead our successful global publishing division. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years experience at a publisher, PRO or in the publishing department of a record label, experience of registrations and clearances and fulfilling creative sync briefs.
Cr2 Records is an independent dance music label founded in 2004. We have released numerous global hits from the likes of HUGEL, Matt Sassari, Goodboys, Ofenbach and Merk & Kremont, and many more besides. MBMB Publishing is our boutique publishing arm, with a number of exciting writer clients.
- Minimum Five Years experience at a Publisher, PRO or within the
- Publishing department of a record label
- Experience in registering works across a variety of territories and PROs
- Experience in rights and sample clearances
- Experience in pitching tracks to sync agencies and supervisors.
- Experience of dealing with writer clients and advising them accordingly.
Knowledge of dance music is preferred but not required.
The successful candidate will be expected to work from our office in Tileyard, London four days a week (Tuesday to Friday) with Mondays working from home. Office hours are Monday – Friday 9:30 – 18:00.
Due to the nature of the role you may be required to work outside of office hours including weekends
Salary dependent on experience.