We are looking for an experienced Head of Digital to manage the scheduling and direct delivery for all our digital releases to all DSP’s ensuring quality control and accurate, timely delivery.
The successful candidate will also prioritise content management on streaming retailers, being responsible for the growth and development of Cr2 Records’ presence on platforms such as Spotify, Deezer, Amazon Prime, Google Play and more.
You will also be responsible for catalogue registrations for both copyright and publishing direct with many collection societies world-wide, so in depth knowledge of catalogue registration is essential.
FULL JOB SPECIFICATION:
- Direct delivery of all digital releases using Fuga, on time and on spec to all our digital retailers ensuring 100% product quality and metadata standards (including adhering to the latest iTunes style guide), and pitching for editorial support for all DSP’s.
- Regular content pitching for playlists and editorial on relevant streaming platforms Spotify / Deezer etc. being responsible for the growth and presence of the label’s catalogue on those platforms
- Asset management for all third-party licensing whilst paying attention to territory and download / streaming restrictions for in-house and external products.
- Produce regular sales reports on all current releases analysing trends across key retailers using online systems for all key digital retailers such as iTunes Connect, Beatport Baseware, Spotify Analytics etc.
Publishing / Release Registrations:
- Manage all catalogue registrations ensuring timely and detailed registration for all relevant royalty collection societies including but not limited to PRS, PPL, MCPS, PPCA, APRA, SCPP, ABRAMUS, ASCAP, Music Reports and Sound Exchange dealing with conflicts and queries as and when they arise.
- At least 2 years experience of digital content delivery and catalogue management using Fuga or similar.
- Contacts with key account representatives at top level DSP’s including Apple Music / iTunes, Spotify, Deezer, Amazon, Google Play, Beatport and more.
- Proven track record of successful playlist submissions / additions and growth on streaming platforms
- Knowledge of the Cr2 Records back catalogue and a vision of how this can be monetised through streaming
- Knowledge and experience managing release registrations direct with all world-wide collection societies listed above
- A passion for dance and electronic music
- Team player, and have the flexibility to work on many different aspects of the role at any one time, sticking to tight deadlines
All applicants must apply with both a covering letter and CV to [email protected] outlining their experience and qualifications. We are looking to fill the position very quickly so urgency will be appreciated.