We are looking for an experienced Digital Content Manager to manage the scheduling and direct delivery for all our digital releases to all DSP’s ensuring quality control and accurate, timely delivery.
The successful candidate will also prioritise content management on streaming retailers, being responsible for the growth and development of Cr2 Records’ presence on platforms such as Spotify, Deezer, Amazon Prime, Google Play and more.
You will also be responsible for catalogue registrations for both copyright and publishing direct with many collection societies world-wide, so in depth knowledge of catalogue registration is essential.
FULL JOB SPECIFICATION:
- Direct delivery of all digital releases using Fuga, on time and on spec to all our digital retailers ensuring 100% product quality and metadata standards (including adhering to the latest iTunes style guide), and pitching for editorial support for all DSP’s.
- Regular content pitching for playlists and editorial on relevant streaming platforms e.g. Spotify / Deezer etc. and being responsible for the growth and presence of the label’s catalogue on those platforms
- Produce regular sales reports on all current releases analysing trends across key retailers using online data systems for all key digital retailers
Publishing / Release Registrations:
- Manage all catalogue registrations ensuring timely and detailed registration for all relevant royalty collection societies UK and world-wide including but not limited to PRS, PPL, MCPS, PPCA, APRA, SCPP, ABRAMUS, ASCAP, Music Reports and Sound Exchange, dealing with conflicts and queries as and when they arise.
- Actively seek out and set up direct relationships with other international collection societies that the company is not yet working with.
- At least 2 years experience of digital content delivery and catalogue management using Fuga or similar system.
- Experience working with key account representatives at top level DSP’s including Apple
- Music / iTunes, Spotify, Deezer, Amazon, Google Play, Beatport and more.
- Proven track record of successful playlist submissions / additions and growth on streaming platforms
- Knowledge and experience managing release registrations direct with UK and world-wide collection societies
- Team player, and have the flexibility to work on many different aspects of the role at any one time, sticking to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the Cr2 Records back catalogue
- A passion for dance and electronic music
- DOE + bonus structure
All applicants must apply with both a covering letter and CV to [email protected] outlining their experience and qualifications. We are looking to fill the position very quickly so urgency will be appreciated.