Leading independent record label and publishing company Cooking Vinyl is seeking a Sync and Licensing Coordinator to join our team in West London and play a key role in continued global growth. The successful candidate will be highly organised with excellent administration skills, a passion for music and a positive can-do attitude.
- Coordinating assets & ensuring accurate metadata
- Maintaining databases & compiling reports
- Sync and compilation clearances
- Liaising with artists, managers, clients and partners alongside internal departments
- Assisting with creative briefs, pitches and mailouts
- Attending gigs, networking events and conferences where relevant
Key skills & experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive, driven and enthusiastic
- Good understanding of copyright and the licensing landscape
- Experience at a label, publishers or music licensing company with both creative and clearance experience desirable
Must have the right to work in the UK.
About Cooking Vinyl
Celebrating 30 years at the forefront on independent music, Cooking Vinyl’s current roster includes Alison Moyet, Billy Bragg, The Darkness, Embrace, The Fratellis, Lewis Watson, Nina Nesbitt, Passenger, Richard Ashcroft and Turin Brakes.
Our Sync & Licensing department handle master and publishing rights for Cooking Vinyl Records and Publishing and partners catalogues, pitching and clearing worldwide across all media. We work with a variety of genres and artists including 485c, Avelino, AWOLNATION, C Duncan, Honeyblood, Lethal Bizzle, Lone, LOYAL, Luke Sital-Singh, Mt. Wolf, Roo Panes and Tom Speight.
Please send applications with covering letter by 1st December to [email protected]
Cooking Vinyl is an equal opportunities employer.