Leading independent record label and publishing company Cooking Vinyl is seeking a Sync and Licensing Coordinator to join our team in West London and play a key role in continued global growth.
The successful candidate will be highly organised with excellent administration skills, a passion for music and a positive can-do attitude.
- Coordinating assets & ensuring accurate metadata
- Maintaining databases & compiling reports
- Sync and compilation clearances
- Liaising with artists, managers, clients and partners alongside internal departments
- Assisting with creative briefs, pitches and mailouts
- Attending gigs, networking events and conferences where relevant
Key skills & experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive, driven and enthusiastic
- Good understanding of copyright and the licensing landscape
- Experience at a label, publishers or music licensing company with both creative and clearance experience desirable
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
Cooking Vinyl is a pioneering artist services company and record label which has been successful for over 30 years.
Since being founded in 1986, it has partnered with many of the greats of British music and beyond, including The Prodigy, Billy Bragg, Marilyn Manson, Röyksopp, Madness, Alison Moyet, The Darkness, Turin Brakes, Gary Numan, Amanda Palmer, Goldie, Seth Lakeman, Suzanne Vega, The Cult, Lissie, Passenger and Richard Ashcroft.
Cooking Vinyl’s recent additions include Nina Nesbitt, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Lewis Watson, Saint Raymond, Fantastic Negrito and Lucy Spraggan.
If this opportunity sounds like it fits your skill set and you believe you have the drive and ambition we need, send a short covering letter along with a copy of your resume to: email@example.com with the job title in the email header by 1st October 2019.
Cooking Vinyl is an equal opportunities employer.