Cooking Vinyl is a pioneering artist services company and record label which has been successful for over 30 years and is at the top of its game.
We have consistently proven our calibre as the ideal home for creative and forward-thinking artists, a melting pot for contrasting and varied ideas, and perhaps the most artist-friendly organisation working in the global music industry.
Since being founded in 1986, Cooking Vinyl has partnered with many of the greats of British music and beyond, including The Prodigy, Billy Bragg, Marilyn Manson, Röyksopp, Madness, Alison Moyet, Turin Brakes, Gary Numan, Amanda Palmer, Seth Lakeman, Suzanne Vega, The Cult, Lissie, Passenger and Richard Ashcroft.
Cooking Vinyl’s recent additions include Nina Nesbitt, Lewis Watson, Brand New, Fantastic Negrito and Maximo Park.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- A minimum of 6 years’ relevant work experience in A&R and departmental management experience within the music/record industry.
- A strong presence within the UK and global A&R community, having worked with established and successful artists and writers
- Excellent general managerial and organisational skills.
- A good understanding of the current music industry, especially streaming and current and emerging marketing practices.
- Strong leadership qualities in particular the ability to coach, inspire and lead from the front.
- A track record of building and developing successful teams.
- The ability to build a profitable business
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The chance to play a creative role and build a publishing company
- A high level of autonomy and a reporting line straight into the CEO & MD.
LOCATION: West London
SALARY & PACKAGE: Competitive
If this opportunity sounds like it fits your skill set and you believe you have the drive & ambition we need, send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd February.