Cooking Vinyl Publishing is a leading independent music publisher established in 2002 and based in West London.
Relaunched last year with a fresh focus and renewed ambition, we are now looking to expand our team and seek a Junior Publishing Coordinator.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be an integral part of the team as we build the company in all areas. This is a great opportunity to work on the front line of contemporary music publishing and to develop skills, knowledge and contacts working for an established and well respected company.
- Managing song database
- Basic administrative duties
- Talent scouting – attending gigs, rehearsals and writing studios
- Managing Social Media accounts
- You will be looking for your first or second role in music or a recent graduate from a music related degree course.
- You will have a huge passion for music across all contemporary genres and an understanding of the songwriting process
- You will have a basic understanding of music publishing and a desire to learn more
- Good computer skills inc. strong Social Media abilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign etc) editing a bonus
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com