Cooking Vinyl is looking for a Product and Marketing Assistant to join our London office.
Working closely to assist the company’s Product & Marketing Managers as well as the Production Manager to effectively plan releases and implement project roll-out plans, meeting all necessary deadlines
The candidate will need to have at least 1 year’s music business experience for this role, a keen interest in artist marketing campaigns, excellent organizational skills and be comfortable working on multiple tight deadlines.
The role covers a wide variety of tasks as key support to the Marketing and Production department with the co-ordination of all releases as well as working with digital, international and sync departments.
TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Working closely with the company’s Product Managers to effectively plan releases and implement project roll-out plans
- Saving, coordination & distribution of all assets: videos, audio, photos, press releases, press cuttings, reports and bios etc
- Ownership and responsibility for the delivery of video assets to spec and on deadline along with weekly updating of video release schedule
- Uploading assets and sending out advance watermarked audio streams of pre-release music securely to media contacts
- Organizing internal and external team meetings, taking and writing up of meeting notes with key action points
- Updating and circulating weekly marketing reports
- Coordinating promotional orders for stock & arranging tour stock
- Compiling and managing guest lists and ticket buy information for gigs
- Copy checking artwork, spell checking lyrics, PR’s, assist in creating cat number/barcodes/isrc numbers and other production roles when required
- Organizing travel and accommodation for artist promotional tours, compiling a promo itinerary, booking of photo studios, rehearsal or showcase venues and equipment hire when required
- Raising Purchase orders
- Compiling sales stats, submission of award submissions, organizing company events and other miscellaneous tasks
- Attending promo activities and gigs on behalf of Cooking Vinyl as and when required
Cooking Vinyl is a pioneering artist services company and record label which has been successful for over 30 years.
The label is home to an eclectic mix of acclaimed artists, the company’s record division roster currently includes: Billy Bragg, Passenger, Will Young, Lucy Spraggan, Saint Raymond, Lissie, Fantastic Negrito, The Waterboys, Amanda Palmer, Suzanne Vega, Nina Nesbitt, Lewis Watson, Alison Moyet, The Cult, Deap Vally, The Fratelli’s, amongst many others.
If this opportunity sounds like it fits your skill set and you believe you have the drive and ambition we need, send a short covering letter along with a copy of your resume to: email@example.com with the job title in the email header by 23rd October 2019
Cooking Vinyl is an equal opportunities employer.