The Cooking Vinyl Group is a leading independent international media company, which includes record, publishing, distribution, management, marketing, royalty and technology companies. We are hiring for a London-based Office Manager/Receptionist.
What we’re looking for :
- Excellent phone manner
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Must have excellent organisation skills, there’s a lot to keep on top of in this role, so we need someone who will stay on top of all their work
- It is preferred that they have previous office manager/ reception experience before.
- Experience in the music industry is also preferred
- Must have a desire to work in the music industry, and will have the drive to excel in the Office Manager/Receptionist role, understanding that the role is an excellent stepping stone.
- The job can be very demanding, so we’re looking for someone who will give 100%
- Facilities management – incl. organizing cleaning, arranging office maintenance, buying milk & fruit, arranging and liaising with IT support & other service providers, changing printer cartridges, etc.
- General Office Admin – incl. updating contact list, stationery and general office orders, ordering business cards, comp slips etc., booking meeting rooms, etc., maintaining franking machine & topping up with credit, administering phone system & liaising with phone company, Monitoring general company emails.
- Reception tasks – incl. answering phones & entry phone, meet & greet visitors, taking deliveries.
- Managing reception staff and supervising interns.
- Assisting with new employee orientation.
- Organising & administering mailouts, booking international & inland couriers.
- Administering tour stock – invoicing, arranging delivery, quotes, pricing, placing orders (e.g. using ‘Basil’ system), organising stock returns.
- Organising company events, including director days and Christmas, staff training.
- Assisting all departments with ad hoc admin tasks as necessary, including, but not limited to Business Affairs, Sync & Accounts depts.
- Administering security system – overseeing fobs for both the shutter and alarm, training staff in opening and locking up procedures, ordering new fobs as necessary
- Fire Marshalling / First aider (where agreed)
Please note that this list is not an exhaustive and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by February 9th.