Cooking Vinyl the original Artist Services company, and one of the world’s leading independent labels for the past 35 years with a roster ranging from Billy Bragg to Babymetal to Suzanne Vega and Nina Nesbitt
- The North American Product Manager should have knowledge of multiple genres and be able to work in tandem with our international department and US distribution partner on all aspects of the album campaigns
- Manage all aspects of artist album and single campaigns including digital marketing, press, tour, travel, distribution, D2C, and radio promotion
- Utilize relationships with DSPs, record stores, brand partners and industry contacts in the above departments to ensure specialized visibility, growth, and support for all artists
- Analyzes, reports, and appropriately responds to sales and streaming data, incorporating trends, spikes, and target demographics
- Interfaces with artists, management, and international teams daily to ensure optimization of all marketing opportunities
Everyone is welcome to apply and we are committed to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities.