We are small team who service the Cooking Vinyl Group domestically and internationally, including affiliate record labels, publishing companies and distributor.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of contracts dependent on experience; including: synchronisation, video, compilation, album licences, recording contracts and similar.
- Disseminating contracts and rightsholder information within the group of companies.
- Managing the internal legal database.
- Creating and issuing contract summaries.
- Managing digital rightsholder disputes.
- Managing contract expiries and issuing termination notices.
- Handling interdepartmental rights queries.
- Assisting with HR matters.
- Assisting with other matters that may arise.
- LLB law degree or GDL and LPC.
- Music law experience.
- Exemplary Excel and Word program skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised with suitable time management skills.
- Team player who takes instruction well but also works proficiently alone.
- Enthusiasm for the music industry.
- Monday to Friday, 9:30 to 18:00.
- Dependent on experience.