We are seeking an individual to handle digital marketing, advertising and admin initiatives for a portion of our roster on a permanent contract. The position will work closely with marketing, product, international and our distributor to develop comprehensive marketing plans and timelines. The individual will be digital savvy, abreast to new online services, updates and music industry news affecting the digital space. They will also be eager to utilise the latest marketing tools and strategies for creative and forward thinking campaigns while utilising analytics to make educated decisions throughout a campaign. This position will be integrated into the digital team comprising the Head of Digital and the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Create and implement digital marketing plans and timelines for assigned artist campaigns
- In conjunction with artists and managers, create digital assets to maintain their digital presence
- Manage links for artist campaigns and update accordingly
- Analyse & report on campaign metrics to key stakeholders
- Keyword & Similar Artist research
- Plan and implement basic advertising plans on primary social channel such as Meta and YouTube, analyse findings and apply them for future projects
- Work hand in hand with our distributor The Orchard on all digital retail aspects
- Ensure digital optimisation of campaigns and artist strategy in the UK alongside the product, marketing and international teams
- Prepare for and attend team meetings with label staff, artist managers, partners, etc
- Implement digital audits for new projects & ongoing analytical reports
- Build case studies and market research to help the team create strategic and innovative digitally focused marketing campaigns
- Maintain internal best practice documents to cover all social & streaming platforms
- Administrative or other marketing support to assist with the efficient running of the department
- Third party playlist pitching
- Manage Cooking Vinyl social channels, website, newsletter & playlist
- Manage the process of official video deliveries via The Orchard
- Support the rest of the digital team with their campaigns when required
- Complete departmental spending forms on a monthly basis
- Can demonstrate previous experience in digital marketing
- General knowledge of an artist/music marketing campaign
- Working knowledge of DSPs & their respective analytics platforms
- Digital native with excellent knowledge of all social media and CRM platforms, with emphasis on TikTok & Instagram Reels
Cooking Vinyl is a pioneering artist services company and record label which has been successful for over 30 years. The label is home to an eclectic mix of acclaimed artists, the company’s record division roster currently includes: Billy Bragg, Passenger, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Nina Nesbitt, The Zombies, Roger Waters, Professor Green, The Darkness, BABYMETAL, Don Letts, Sam Lee, Rasha Nahas, The Waterboys, Suzanne Vega, Cowboy Junkies, The View, Shed Seven, Vintage Trouble, Alison Moyet, Isobel Campbell, Stornoway and The Fratellis, amongst many others. The company is very sociable and the successful candidate will be invited to numerous concerts and company social get togethers.
Cooking Vinyl is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and comfortable work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, medical condition, religion or any other status protected by law.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for please send your CV & a cover letter including your salary expectations to email@example.com by 8th August 2023.
Please clearly state your name & “Junior Digital Marketing Manager application” in the subject line.
Our office is based in Camden, London although some work will be hybrid.