Leading independent record label and artist services company Cooking Vinyl Limited are looking for an International Product Manager / International Co-ordinator to support our busy International Department in London.
We have a diverse roster including Passenger, Billy Bragg, Richard Ashcroft, Lewis Watson, Alison Moyet, Suzanne Vega, Nina Nesbitt and The Darkness.
- Devising and implementing international marketing campaigns
- Distribution of tools, assets, press releases to the international partners, sales and promo teams
- Scheduling phone interviews, face to face interviews, radio sessions etc. arranging guest lists and photo passes
- Collating stock orders, sales figures and all relevant data
- Sales and marketing co-ordination
- Generating campaign reports
- Building and maintaining good working relationships
Title and salary dependent on experience
Please send your CV and cover letter and current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The office is in West London
Deadline: Wednesday 16th August