Cooking Vinyl is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join one of the world’s best established indie record companies.
The position will work closely with our Marketing & International teams, as well as our distributor to develop comprehensive marketing plans with a global reach.
The individual will be digitally savvy; totally across new platforms, updates & music industry news affecting the digital space. They will be eager to utilise this alongside the latest marketing tools & strategies to create forward-thinking & engaging campaigns.
- Be the point person for all digital elements of your artist’s campaigns.
- Create and implement digital marketing plans for releases, reporting performance back to key stakeholders & ensuring results are optimised.
- Work with our media buyers to create effective digital ad campaigns.
- Implementing best in class DSP strategies by working hand-in-hand with our distributor, creating pitching materials & activations to elevate campaigns with partners.
- Assess artist’s digital presence online to create uniform branding across all platforms.
- In conjunction with artists and managers, ideate creative social content to cut through the noise.
- Prepare for & run team meetings with label staff, artist managers, partners, etc.
- At least two years of experience working in the digital marketing sector of the music industry.
- Demonstrable experience of creating & leading digital marketing campaigns.
- Know the ins and outs of all social networks.
- Strong working knowledge of all DSPs.
- A desire to be across new digital platforms & how to use them to benefit our artists.
- Understanding of how to build effective CRM databases & email campaigns.
- An ability to apply analytical skills to reach goals.
- Basic capabilities with Photoshop & Premiere Pro for marketing asset creation.
- Relationship building skills and a team-oriented approach.
- Highly organized, adaptable and capable of juggling multiple tasks.
- Existing relationships with DSPs preferred.
- Passionate about music and driven to excel within the industry.
- Experience in the music industry within a distributor, record label or management company preferred but not essential.
Cooking Vinyl is a pioneering artist services company and record label which has been successful for over 30 years. The label is home to an eclectic mix of acclaimed artists, the company’s record division roster currently includes: Billy Bragg, Passenger, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Will Young, Nina Nesbitt, Fickle Friends, Saint Raymond, Lissie, The Darkness, BABYMETAL, Fantastic Negrito, The Waterboys, Amanda Palmer, Suzanne Vega, Lewis Watson, 47 Soul, Alison Moyet, Deap Vally and The Fratellis, amongst many others. The company is very sociable and the successful candidate will be invited to numerous concerts and company social get togethers.
Cooking Vinyl is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and comfortable work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, medical condition, religion or any other status protected by law.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for please send a CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2022. Please clearly state your name & “Digital Marketing Manager application” in the subject line.