Cooking Vinyl is the original Artist Services company and one of the world’s leading independent labels since its founding over 35 years ago. It works with a diverse roster of new and established artists from Billy Bragg and Babymetal to Nina Nesbitt and Lissie. It operates internationally in the fields of music publishing, master recordings, sync and neighbouring rights.
- Working closely with the Head of Catalogue you will be responsible for planning and ensuring the successful release and marketing of a diverse range of catalogue music projects. These will include new physical and digital releases as well as continuous `always on’ digital marketing.
- You will handle the release and / or marketing of a number of projects yourself including inception, p and l, production, sales presentation, D2C set up, marketing and reporting.
- You will appoint and oversee external Project Managers ensuring completion of projections on time and on budget.
- You will liaise with the internal Product Management team on catalogue projects that they handle ensuring completion on time and on budget.
- You will liaise with external partners in areas including production, design, PR, marketing and sales ensuring the high levels of professionalism the company expects.
- You will liaise with internal teams in the following areas – digital marketing, production, accounts, sync, sales and legal as well as external
- Proven track record of managing a number of projects simultaneously
- Proven track record of managing internal and external teams
- Forward-thinking, imaginative, hard-working with a results-driven mindset
- Organised and structured approach to project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to present to senior management
- Excellent industry contacts with artists, managers, PR companies, designers etc
- Broad knowledge of music genres and decades essential
- Basic excel, word and powerpoint capabilities required
Commensurate with experience
Everyone is welcome to apply and we are committed to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities.
Please reply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 5p.m. 11.10.21.