Founded in 2004, Constant is a creative artist management company based in Los Angeles that represents music clients Future Islands, Explosions in the Sky, Sudan Archives, Washed Out and Wolf Parade, and visual artist Parra.
Constant provides exclusive worldwide management and consulting services to an established roster of musicians, visual artists, producers and composers. With an insatiable thirst for innovation and creative collaboration, Constant prides itself on working with the most talented artists in their respective fields.
Position Overview: Day-to-Day Manager (Los Angeles)
The Day-to-Day Manager (“D2D”) position is a client-facing project management position, working directly with our clients across a variety of fields: publishing, galleries, touring, merchandising, publicity, collaborations, radio promotions, brand relationships, recorded music, production, and more.
This position ranges in scope from the oversight of the most micro details to a working understanding of our client’s long-term career goals. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who possesses shrewd attention to detail and understands the evolving landscape of the broadly defined modern entertainment industry.
To Be Considered, You Must
- Be fully committed to being an enthusiastic, active member of a busy team, willing to live and breathe the clients you work with, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Have a genuine interest in, and a strong understanding of, our roster and potential for our clients.
- 3+ years in a full-time position that has utilized the skills referenced above, in a directly applicable position. That means having been a D2D or manager, an account manager, a product manager or the like. You’ll be expected to hit the ground running, and won’t have the luxury of learning how to perform this job as you go
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. This cannot be overstated
- Personal initiative and a proactive, problem-solving mindset
- Track record of supporting multiple projects at once with tight deadlines
- The ability to envision and execute innovative ideas
- Familiarity with Google Suite, and project / task management software are a must, and experience with analytics, CRM, social media and / or design tools are all bonuses
- Salary commensurate with experience; benefits provided
- One page of references (with contact information)
- Cover letter explaining your interest in this position
- Your salary requirements
Applicants who do not provide all of the above materials will not be considered. Please send applications to email@example.com with the subject header “2019 D2D Position”.
Due to the number of applicants for positions at Constant, we unfortunately cannot respond to every application, but we do sincerely appreciate your interest in this position. We look forward to hearing from all qualified candidates.