The Internet, California
Employment Type Part-Time
Minimum Experience Mid-level
Founded in 2004, Constant Artists (“CA”) is a creative artist management company based in Los Angeles specializing in the intersection of art, music, and culture. We currently represent Future Islands, Sudan Archives, Explosions in the Sky, Parra, Washed Out, Vagabon and Wolf Parade.
We provide exclusive worldwide management and consulting services to an established roster of musicians, visual artists, producers and composers, and we pride ourselves on working with the most talented artists in their respective fields.
We are very interested in the future of artists and the arts, and how technology will change our industry. A natural interest in technology and its relationship to art across mediums is an important element to our internal culture and the growth available in this role.
The Full-Time Data Administrator position is an important inward-facing role, aggregating, logging and analyzing data associated with our artists’ careers and establishing and monitoring KPI’s across all clients.
This position is focused on the oversight of the most micro details of our clients’ careers, taking that information and making it actionable for our clients and staff.
This position begins as a three month, full-time contract position, but will become a full-time salaried position with benefits upon the completion of the initial contract, at Constant’s discretion.
The ideal candidate is a tech savvy creative problem solver who possesses shrewd attention to detail, has a basic understanding of the music or a similar entertainment industry.
This position is typically based in Los Angeles, but due to our current remote work set up, applicants based in North America, or applicants able to work during North American business hours may apply.
To Be Considered, At the Very Minimum, You Must
- Be fully committed to being an enthusiastic, active member of a busy team
- Be willing to drive forward the vision for Constant and the success of its clients
- Be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Have a genuine interest in, and a strong understanding of, our roster and the potential for our clients
- Really want this. There aren’t many of these roles available, and we’re looking for someone who wants to be a high contributing, long term member of our team
- 2+ year(s) in a full-time position that has utilized the skills referenced above, in a directly applicable position.
- This means having been charged with data management, analysis or the like, preferably in an entertainment or art-related industry. You’ll be expected to hit the ground running
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills. This cannot be overstated and will be sussed out in the initial interview.
- Personal initiative (if you finish a project early, we’re looking for someone who naturally wants to pitch on another co-worker’s project)
- Proactive, problem-solving mindset
- Track record of supporting multiple projects at once with tight deadlines
- Familiarity with Google Suite, CRM tools, database platforms, Mailchimp, and project / task management softwares are a must
- Experience with Zapier or other automation tools and low/no-code software will be very helpful in this role
- Salary commensurate with experience
The ideal candidate is a genuine fan of the artists we work with, and is equal parts tireless, patient, efficient, and excited about the future of the arts.
If you know your resume or your experience lacks one or more of the requirements or preferences above, get out in front of it, and explain in your cover letter. This is where the cover letter can be helpful to both of us – we do read all of them, and it’s usually clear who wants a job (anywhere), and who wants this specific job. We’re looking for the latter.]
Applicants Who Do Not Provide The Following Materials Will Not Be Considered
- One page cover letter explaining your interest in this specific position
- One page resume (if it’s longer than one page, please edit it down to the highlights)
- One page of references with contact information (no “references upon request” please – consider your references requested)
- Your salary requirements
All applications must be made via this application page. Feel free to ping a staffer if you know one and ask them to push you to the top of the pile, but make sure that’s happening in addition to your application being submitted here.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applicants, no solely emailed or messaged applications/inquiries will be considered or responded to.
Thanks very much for your interest in this position, and we truly look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants.