Connect Music is a music rights monetization company providing media asset management, digital distribution, and publishing administration for record labels, rightsholders, and artists.
The Content Operations Specialist will be a key part of our support and supply chain teams, establishing efficient practices for content ingestion/delivery and communication with client services teams, clients, and DSPs.
- Work closely with client services team to communicate priorities and ensure timely delivery of releases
- Manage catalog onboarding process with new clients for efficient ingestion in accordance with latest metadata standards
- Provide training and updates to clients and client services team members and assist with ongoing client support priorities.
- Develop internal processes to improve client experience and relations.
- Coordinate with DSPs and key partners to establish direct integrations for clients.
- Activate and maintain existing delivery targets with DSPs and other partners.
- Review content/metadata standards and quality assurance with DSPs to maintain strong provider score cards.
- Assess current practices, refine, and standardize delivery best practices to each digital partner, considering each partner’s unique requirements.
- Communicate with digital partners and respond to inbound requests from Connect’s internal team and clients to ensure delivery and data reconciliation.
- 2+ years in the music industry, preferably with a distributor or digital delivery platform
- Solution oriented critical thinker, with excellent communication and organization skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently, while effectively communicating progress with clients and colleagues
- Familiarity with iTunes Connect, YouTube CMS, and other content management systems
- Familiarity with DDEX ERN, XML and other metadata standards for sound recordings and compositions
- Strong knowledge of DSP style guides and Spotify preferred partner program requirements
- Proficient with macOS
- YouTube Certified in Asset Monetization, Content Ownership, and YouTube Music
- Understanding of the Music Entertainment Rights Licensing Independent Network membership & licenses
- Existing network of contacts with management, labels and DSPs
- Experience using Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience using project management tools