Connect Music is a music rights monetization company providing media asset management, label services and digital distribution for music rightsholders.
The Asset Manager will be a key part of our support and supply chain teams, establishing efficient practices for content ingestion/delivery and communication with sales team, client support team and DSPs.
- Work closely across the organization to communicate priorities and ensure timely delivery of releases
- Manage catalog onboarding process with new clients for efficient ingestion in accordance with latest DDEX metadata standards
- Provide training and updates to sales and client services team members and assist with priority releases.
- Assist with internal process improvement to enhance the client experience.
- Coordinate with DSPs and key partners to establish direct integrations for rightsholder.
- Maintain existing delivery targets with DSPs and other partners.
- Review content/metadata standards and quality assurance with DSPs to maintain strong provider score cards.
- Assess current practices, refine, and standardize delivery best practices to each digital partner, considering each partner’s unique requirements.
- 3+ years in the music industry, preferably with a distributor or digital delivery platform
- Solution oriented critical thinker, attention to detail required, and excellent communication and organization skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently, while effectively communicating progress with clients and colleagues
- Familiarity with iTunes Connect, YouTube CMS, and other content management systems
- Familiarity with DDEX, XML and other metadata standards for sound recordings and compositions
- Strong knowledge of DSP style guides and Spotify preferred partner program requirements
- Proficient with macOS
- YouTube Certified
- Understanding of the Music Entertainment Rights Licensing
- Independent Network membership & licenses
- Existing network of contacts with management, labels and DSPs
- Experience using Excel, Google Sheets
- Experience using project management tools
- Knowledge of SQL