CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
The YouTube Channel Development Associate is responsible for the revenue and audience growth optimization of Concord Music’s roster of YouTube Channels and other platforms with an emphasis on our songwriters and composers.
What you’ll do:
- Launch, maintain or co-manage YouTube channels and other social platforms as needed including TikTok profiles.
- Optimize channels for revenue growth and audience development.
- Monitor claim monetization settings in YouTube’s Content Management System and the YouTube Partner Program.
- Assemble, maintain and or participate in playlist curation.
- Create or liaise with Concord teams to upload video content as needed.
- Maintain a focus on best practices for titles, descriptions, keyword tags, thumbnail creation and channel subscriber acquisition efforts.
- Generate analytical reports and provide insights as needed with regards to company performance and monetization.
- Additional rights optimization duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 1+ year experience directly managing music based YouTube Channel(s)
- YouTube Certified
- Basic video editing experience including Adobe Premier
- Photoshop skills a plus
- Candidates must have experience using Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and thrive on a small team in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about a wide-range of music and technology/digital trends
At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and wellness benefits, generous time off (28 days holiday), parental leave, charity match, paid time off for volunteering, and other fun company perks. We have a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.