CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
The Vice President of Marketing with be accountable for overall creative marketing of Fantasy Records. Oversees art direction, video and all creative marketing activity for label.
What you’ll do:
- Create long range creative plans for album releases from inception of the project through the life of the project.
- Creates a strong aesthetic for Fantasy Records and helps us grow the label creatively.
- Works with A&R department to create vision for each project and make sure it is translated into creative direction of project.
- A visionary strategic thinker and doer.
- Works with Product Managers to ensure that they have the marketing tools they need for each project.
- Works to create dynamic marketing strategies for each release.
- Assist with creation of all video assets and other content as needed.
What you need:
- 10+ years’ experience, creative direction, marketing, strategic planning for music projects
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work with many different departments/personalities; works well in team environment.
- Highly self-motivated; ability to work proactively at all times
- Excellent communications skills: professional, confident and positive demeanor.
- *This is a hybrid role requiring 3 days minimum on-site.
At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and wellness benefits, generous time off, parental leave, charity match, paid time off for volunteering, and other fun company perks. We have beautiful new offices and a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.