CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
As the Vice President, Direct-to-Consumer Operations and eCommerce, you will oversee strategy and operations for the company’s consumer-facing websites. You will work closely with teams that run each store/website as well as the Division heads to manage the company’s overall D2C eCommerce operations. The primary function is to ensure proper inventory levels, warehousing, cash collections, vendor selection, financial controls are used, and customer service levels are met. As the VP of Operations, for Direct-to-Consumer and eCommerce, you’ll make sure the right products are delivered to customers on time and on budget.
- Partner with all-company D2C business units to identify and create business systems ie. warehousing, distribution, inventory control, IT platform that ensure the profitability of each store/website.
- Partner with D2C business units and finance, IT, Purchasing and Inventory control to develop a systems roadmap that will meet those needs, and then monitor the delivery
- Directly manage core D2C and ecommerce Business Operations
- Provide analytics on store performance including sales, customer acquisition and site-usage along with overall campaign results
- Seek out and identify critical business partners to offer continuity in webstore operations and backend functionality, in an effort to streamline platform operations and financial reporting
- Create best practices for webstore development, SEO and website traffic, customer conversion and acquisition rates and strategies, inventory levels, customer service and pre-order timing to ensure each store and website is fully optimized
- Manage data and communicate results from marketing and advertising efforts to continue advancing successful campaigns
- 5+ years’ experience in online eCommerce operations and/or supply chain management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of Direct to Consumer/eCommerce sales and operations
- Outstanding presentation & group speaking skills
- Strong business acumen and result oriented
- Solid understanding of managing P&L, budgets across projects
- General agreement and acceptance of the Company’s core values
To apply, please send resumes to apply@Concord.com