Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, acquisition and management of recorded music, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalogue of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Concord Recorded Music UK are responsible for building the brands of Concord’s labels and catalogue within the UK market. Alongside our label and distribution partners, maximising sales potential and career development within the UK for Concord Artists, and catalogue.
Based in London, VP of Commerce will manage Concord’s European sales marketing strategy & distribution network communications and relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage workflow of sales and commercial process throughout Europe.
- Manage Concord pricing and drive retail campaign strategy and forecasting.
- Drive campaigns with distribution and retail partners.
- Establish best practices for marketing team presentation of information.
- Work closely with our distribution partner’s sales and commercial teams
- Work closely with Concord’s US based International Marketing, Production and Sales teams for a cohesive global approach.
- Work with colleagues in European markets to execute a multi territory approach.
- Manage catalogue title allocation across our distribution partners.
- Manage our network of independent distributors and regularly review.
- Oversee European D2C commercial strategy and logistics
- Document, analyse and report regular updates about campaigns
- Outline of Specific Functions:
- Using all tools necessary to execute the above Responsibilities.
- Host regular meetings with internal marketing teams to discuss strategy
- Regular engagement with commercial distribution partners
- Regular engagement with similar positions in the US to develop a global strategy
What you need:
- 7+ years industry experience with high level of commercial, sales and marketing understanding
- Ability to operate in a highly collaborative manner and work well under pressure.
- Experience and understanding of international markets with a focus on Europe.
- A strong working knowledge of all facets of the music industry
- Experience working in partnership with distribution partners
- Ability to travel to the US and Europe multiple times a year.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Health insurance
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Competitive pension scheme
- Concord Bucks – for related gigs and merchandise
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT TO: careersUK@concord.com PLEASE INCLUDE THE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theatre and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.