Temp Media Buying Associate
*Job Locations: US-CA-Los Angeles | US-NY-New York | US-TN-Nashville
Category: Digital Marketing
Type Temporary Full-Time
CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Concord Label Group is comprised of multiple active labels whose artist rosters each span many musical genres. The frontline labels consist of Concord, Concord Jazz, Easy Eye Sound, Fantasy Records, Fearless Records, Kidz Bop, Loma Vista Recordings and Rounder Records.
The company’s historical labels are managed by its Craft Recordings team and include such storied imprints as Fania, Independiente, Milestone, Musart, Nitro, Pablo, Prestige, Riverside, Savoy, Specialty, Stax, Telarc, Varèse Sarabande, Vee-Jay, Victory and Wind-up. Concord’s master recording portfolio contains more than 275,000 active song recordings and includes over 300 GRAMMY® winners and over 400 Gold, Platinum, Multi-Platinum and Diamond RIAA certifications.
Position Purpose: Responsible for executing digital advertising campaigns for frontline and catalog projects, from media planning to post-campaign analysis and reporting. Ad platforms include Meta, TikTok, Google/YouTube, found.ee, and more. Works under moderate supervision.
What you’ll do:
- Create detailed media plans for all assigned advertising campaigns, advising the PMs and digital marketers on budget allocation and optimum content placement by channel, media opportunity, content type, and copy type
- Execute all media buying for assigned advertising campaigns, advising the PMs and digital marketers on platform/asset best practices
- Monitor and optimize all assigned advertising campaigns from start to finish, communicating regular updates to marketing leads
- Identify and build custom audience groups by leveraging first-party data lists
- Collate and store advertising campaign data
- Report campaign performance and actionable learnings to marketing leads at the conclusion of each assigned advertising campaign
- Maintain strong, current knowledge of key competitors, best practices, and new paid media tools
What you’ll need :
- 2-3 years of media buying experience, preferably in the music industry or for music clients
- Expertise in Meta Business Manager, Google Ad Manager, and TikTok Ads Manager
- Significant experience buying YouTube ads
- Strong knowledge of creative best practices for advertising assets on Meta platforms and TikTok
- Thorough understanding of retargeting/pixels and lookalike audiences
- Understanding of display and connected TV advertising
- Understanding of a unified media strategy encompassing email, SMS, organic/paid social, SEO, SEM, referral programs, retail product messaging, direct mail, OOH, and other offline channels
- Interest in and high comfort level with data
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- (Bonus) Familiarity with found.ee
*This is a hybrid role requiring 3 days minimum on-site.
Salary range: $50,000 – $60,000
At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and wellness benefits, generous time off, parental leave, charity match, paid time off for volunteering, and other fun company perks. We have beautiful new offices and a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.