CONCORD is looking to employ a full time Sync Manager reporting to the SVP International Sync & Project Development.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in this diverse and dynamic team based in our London office.
Company and Department Overview
Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, management and acquisition of sound recordings, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. Concord has offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Berlin and Miami.
Concord Music Publishing represents more than 390,000 copyrighted works spanning all musical genres and including many of the world’s most celebrated compositions by its most legendary creators. Concord Music Publishing is also home to a diverse group of contemporary songwriters and composers creating important and commercially-successful new songs and musical works. Boosey & Hawkes, the world’s leading classical music publisher, and The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization are also business units of Concord Music Publishing.
The Sync team works across all publishing catalogues within Concord including Boosey & Hawkes, Rodgers & Hammerstein, and our extensive pop catalogue. This is a hard-working, friendly team that is growing fast.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To proactively seek out sync opportunities for Concord Music Publishing repertoire and negotiate fees and terms across all media
- To proactively drive sales through networking, maintaining, and developing relationships with potential customers
- Respond to music briefs in a timely manner.
- Assist with music clearance when required.
- Provide creative support to other Concord office and sub-publishers.
- Attend concerts and events on behalf of the company when required.
- Become an expert across all Concord Music Publishing catalogues, to enthuse clients about the diversity and quality of our repertoire and to be their go to person for all musical needs.
- Be able to brief in artists for commissioned cover versions
Skills and Attributes Required
You should be
- Team player
- Exceptionally well organised
- An interest in and passion and knowledge of music is important!
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar rights holder role or in music supervision.
- Proven track record of placing music in commercials.
- Have experience working with composers on bespoke composition briefs.
Competitive salary and benefits.
20 September 2019
How to Apply:
Send CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting reference SYNC MANAGER in the email subject line