CONCORD is looking to employ a full time Sync Associate reporting to the SVP International Sync & Project Development. We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in this diverse and dynamic team based in our London office.
Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, management and acquisition of sound recordings, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. Concord has offices in Nashville, Los Angeles, New York, London, Berlin and Miami.
Concord Music Publishing represents more than 600,000 copyrighted works by the world’s most celebrated songwriters, composers and lyricists. Spanning nearly two centuries of song, through a vast array of genres and territories, Concord Music Publishing also supports a diverse group of contemporary creators producing important and popular new songs and musical works. Concord Music Publishing is home to the world’s leading classical music publisher, Boosey & Hawkes, and operates exclusive joint ventures with top pop music publisher, Pulse Music Group and Hillary Lindsey’s Hang Your Hat Music.
The Sync team works across all publishing catalogues within Concord Music, including Boosey & Hawkes, Rodgers & Hammerstein, and our extensive pop catalogue.
To proactively and reactively work to place the wide-ranging Concord Music Publishing roster within the worlds of TV/film/advertising/games and to identify new sync opportunities across all media. Developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new synchronisation opportunities across all media.
- Develop and maintain relationships with producers, agencies and supervisors.
- Identify broadcaster and production companies’ music needs and service them on a regular basis.
- Full ability to handle briefs across all media, domestic and internationally, as and when needed.
- Familiarity and assistance with clearance and licensing protocol as and when required.
- Understanding of systems protocol, best practice and operations.
- Attend concerts and events on behalf of the company with clients.
- Learn about Concord’s songwriters in order to gain an extensive knowledge of Concord’s Music Publishing catalogue to be able to respond to briefs and quote for tracks accurately and efficiently.
- Organise and attend external meetings during and outside of working hours, as well as taking clients to live events to maintain relationships with existing clients and build relationships with new ones.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- 2+ years in the UK sync market, either as a music supervisor or within a rights holder environment.
- Proven results in placing music across all media forms.
- Very organized.
- An established and growing contact base.
- An enthusiastic, proactive person, that takes initiative and can work within a team.
- Competitive salary
- Private medical and dental insurance
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Competitive pension scheme
- Concord Bucks – for related gigs and merchandise
1 June 2021
How to Apply:
Send CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting reference SYNC ASSOCIATE in the email subject line