Title: Streaming Manager
Type Regular: Full-Time
CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Position Purpose: To support strategic streaming marketing conversations and act as a liaison between the artists/mangers, labels, label services, & the DSPs
What you’ll do:
- Support, develop, & execute on marketing strategies in conjunction with Streaming Director and labels, Concord
- Records, Concord Jazz, Easy Eye Sound, Fantasy Records, & Rounder Records, with the purpose of increasing digital streaming revenue & raw streaming numbers across the various DSPs
- Responsible for maintaining weekly streaming communication internally and externally as well in preparation of the following: release schedule, partner deliveries, playlist adds, DSP recaps, etc.
- Develop and foster relationships with assigned DSP account partners in culmination with Streaming Director
- Create & maintain streaming service pitches for all key accounts
- Create & maintain centralized project updates & timelines for both internal and external consumption.
- Analyze data & research (artist history, benchmarks, previous campaigns, current efforts, etc.) in culmination with Streaming
- Director to formulate plans leading into release campaigns.
- Work with streaming leads to maximize opportunities across business partners, including, but not limited to playlist placement, ad inventory procurement, out of home advertisement, etc.
- Organize artist and label content for digital asset management distribution
- Artist profile optimization across all streaming platforms for Concord Music’s artist rosters
- Create weekly standardized analytics reports for streaming & marketing campaigns
- Participate and contribute in label, artist and management meetings by relaying best practices and keeping diligent notes
- Research new & developing technologies to help market artists on & off platforms
- Work with design teams to secure necessary campaign assets
- Learn & share best practices across all appropriate teams (label, marketing, artist, management)
- Handle department administrative tasks including asset management, document creation, and meeting notation.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 2-3 years of music industry experience, preferably at a record label, distributor or DSP/digital platform
- Knowledge of and working history in a wide variety of music genres a plus
- Experience working with all major DSP platforms (preferably Spotify, Apple, Amazon, etc.)
- Ability to understand and report data & marketing analytics
- Ability to multi-task and thrive on a small team in a fast paced environment
- High level of organization & time management required
- Must be detail oriented and highly motivated
- Experience working as a liaison between multiple teams & seeing campaign execution through beginning to end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic asset creation a plus
- 4-year University degree preferred, but not required
*This is a hybrid role requiring 3 days minimum on-site.
At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and wellness benefits, generous time off, parental leave, charity match, paid time off for volunteering, and other fun company perks. We have beautiful new offices and a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.