CONCORD is looking to employ a full time Streaming Manager reporting to the MD, Concord Recorded Music, UK. We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in this diverse and dynamic team based in our London office.
Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, acquisition and management of recorded music, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalogue of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
CONCORD RECORDED MUSIC is comprised of six active labels across many musical genres: Fantasy Records, Fearless Records, Loma Vista Recordings, Rounder Records, Easy Eye Sound and Concord Jazz.
The company’s historical labels are managed by its Craft Recordings team, and include such storied imprints as Fania, Independiente, Milestone, Musart, Nitro, Pablo, Prestige, Riverside, Savoy, Specialty, Stax, Telarc, Varèse Sarabande, Vee-Jay and Wind-up. Concord’s master recording portfolio contains more than 260,000 active song recordings and includes no less than 295 GRAMMY® winners (representing over 6.6% of all the GRAMMYs® ever awarded) and over 400 gold, platinum, multi-platinum and diamond RIAA certifications across 215 titles.
Concord is also home to the #1 kids’ music brand, KIDZ BOP. Now in its 20th year, the global hit music franchise has sold 22.5 million albums, generated 6.5 billion streams and continues to reach kids and families with new music, videos, consumer products and live tours.
Concord Recorded Music UK are responsible for building the brands of Concord’s labels and catalogue within the UK market. Alongside our label and distribution partners, maximising sales potential and career development within the UK for Concord Artists, and catalogue.
Job Title: Streaming Manager
Reports to: Fred Gillham, MD – Concord Recorded Music UK
`Interfaces with: All UK marketing positions across Frontline, Kidz Bop and catalogue and applicable European team members. US based Stream Team and International team and third party partners.
As of: June 2021
- Manage Concord Record Music UK relations with streaming partners
- Deliver streaming opportunities and profile for Concord recording artists and catalogue
- Work closely with Concord’s US based International Marketing, and, Streaming teams.
- Ensure UK activity is in line with US streaming strategy & advise where local optimization is necessary.
- Drive campaigns with streaming partners. Negotiate support and work with UK and US marketing teams to deliver assets and artist engagement.
- Help devise Concord’s UK playlisting strategy (pitching editorial, algorithmic optimisation, SEO, artist & label best practice).
- Ensure artist and label on platform profile & presence follows best practice.
- Work closely with our distribution partner’s streaming and sales team
- Work closely with the marketing teams both at Concord UK, Concord US & partner labels to help deliver streaming campaigns. Advising on asset needs and where necessary sourcing.
- Work with colleagues in European markets to execute multi territory streaming approaches
- Document, analyze and report regular updates about campaigns to UK and US colleagues.
Outline of Specific Functions:
- Using all tools necessary to execute the above Responsibilities.
- Host regular meetings with the marketing teams to discuss strategy
- Regular engagement with DSP partners
- Regular engagement with distribution partners’ accounts teams
- Regular engagement with similar position in the US to develop a global strategy
- 3+ years’ experience in account management
- Ability to operate in a highly collaborative manner and work well under pressure.
- Established relations with digital retail and experience in delivering collaborative campaigns
- A strong working knowledge of all facets of the music industry
- Experience working in partnership with distribution partners
- Ability to travel to the US and Europe multiple times a year.
- Competitive salary
- Private medical and dental insurance
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Competitive pension scheme
- Concord Bucks – for related gigs and merchandise
18 June 2021
How to Apply:
Send CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting reference STREAMING MANAGER in the email subject line.