CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Craft Recordings is home to one of the largest and most essential collections of master recordings and compositions in the world. Its storied repertoire includes landmark releases from icons such as Joan Baez, John Coltrane, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Celia Cruz, Miles Davis, Isaac Hayes, John Lee Hooker, Little Richard, R.E.M., Joan Sebastian, and Traveling Wilburys. Plus, the catalog recordings of celebrated contemporary acts including A Day to Remember, Evanescence, Alison Krauss, Nine Inch Nails, Taking Back Sunday and Violent Femmes, to name just a few. Renowned imprints with catalogs issued under the Craft banner include Fania, Fantasy, Fearless, Musart, Nitro, Panart, Prestige, Riverside, Rounder, Specialty, Stax, Vanguard, Varèse Sarabande, Vee-Jay and Victory, among many others.
Craft creates thoughtfully curated packages, with a meticulous devotion to quality and a commitment to preservation—ensuring that these recordings endure for new generations to discover. Craft is also home to the Billie Holiday and Tammy Wynette estates which preserve and protect their respective names, likeness and music through day-to-day legacy management of these cultural trailblazers.
As the Social Media Associate/Manager (TBD, based on experience), you will develop and execute progressive social strategies for frontline catalog releases, legacy artists, and historic labels.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively manage social media calendars for our labels and a roster of managed artists accounts, planning posts, and ensuring high-quality editorial execution
- Partner with Product Management team to translate catalog campaigns into comprehensive social strategies
- Ideate and develop compelling content (including graphics, photography, video, copy) to boost music sales/streams, find and reignite audiences, drive community engagement, and extend our artists’ and label’s digital reach
- Identify best practice social media tactics to help the team effectively reach campaign goals and targeted audiences
- Read and analyze social data to develop insights and communicate actionable findings
- Stay attuned to the newest developments, tools and trends in the digital/social space and strive to capitalize on them
- Maintain perennial online content calendars for artists and label – keeping track of recurrent content opportunities including artist birthdays, release anniversaries, cultural events, etc.
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years’ experience in the social/digital space
- Passionate about music (wide-ranging genres), creative marketing, and technology/digital trends
- Knowledgeable and immersed in social media platforms, including (but not limited to) Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube
- A portfolio of social content that demonstrates creativity, storytelling, copywriting, and hitting marketing objectives
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Video editing capabilities
- Stellar copywriting skills with the ability to create engaging content with different brand voices
- Goal and results oriented, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to adjust to shifting priorities and communicate effectively
- A collaborative team player with an adaptive with a positive can-do attitude
- At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and wellness benefits, generous time off, parental leave, charity match, paid time off for volunteering, and other fun company perks. We have beautiful new offices and a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.