CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
With the help of the label head and A&R, develop and complete marketing strategies for assigned projects. Participate in research, planning, and execution of all marketing efforts, overseeing assigned projects from inception to completion.
Oversee all aspects of overall marketing plan (Publicity, Radio, Sales, Streaming, New Media, Advertising, etc..) to ensure project visibility is maximized and marketing plan is fully executed.
Manage multiple budgets for each project to ensure project remains financially feasible.
Act as primary communication liaison between artist/manager and label staff for each project.
Outline of Specific Functions:
1.Coordinate all aspects of overall marketing plan for each project:
- Help to build and execute overall marketing plan;
- Facilitate communication among all departments (Publicity, Radio, Sales, Streaming, New Media, Advertising);
- Manage overall execution of project timeline by setting and adhering to project deadlines.
2. Serve as the primary liaison with artist/managers:
- Communicate initial plan and update artist’s team as project progresses;
- Provide artist/manager and internal team with necessary marketing tools;
- Coordinate sellable product setups and AtVenu reporting, as needed;
- Arrange touring ticket requests for artist performances with management and venues;
- Provide on-site label support at performances and events, as needed.
3. Manage/track multiple budgets (Marketing, New Media, Publicity, etc.) for each project:
- Process all project-related invoices;
- Track short-term and forecast long-term expenses to ensure project operations remain within approved budgets.
4. Coordinate timeline/schedule with all involved parties:
- Provide guidance on deadlines and timeline targets;
- Communicate timeline information, incuding promo/press opportunities, tour dates, and content launches.
5. Oversee marketing tool creation and delivery of tools in a timely fashion:
- Direct design and delivery of posters, postcards, online media kits, digital content, etc.;
- Work with artist/management and video team to obtain or create video content;
- Circulate marketing tools on schedule set forth by the project timeline.
6. Assist production department to ensure project deadlines are met:
- Proof artwork, sticker, and tech copy;
- Streamline communication between artists/managers, production/art department, label heads/A&R.
7. Outline project progress and goals:
- Solicit and interpret feedback from each department;
- Provide the team with overall project progress reports, as needed and through weekly departmental meetings;
- Provide weekly sales/updates for the artist/managers.
Qualified candidates for this position must have 3-5 years of music industry experience; college degree preferred; strong communication skills, both verbal and written, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with many different departments/personalities; ability to work well in a team environment; ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment; outstanding organizational skills; strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access); tech-savvy; sense of urgency and commitment to meeting deadlines.
At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and wellness benefits, generous time off (28 days holiday), parental leave, charity match, paid time off for volunteering, and other fun company perks. We have a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.