Concord Recorded Music UK is seeking an enthusiastic and organised individual to join their London team as Sync Coordinator.
Company and Department Overview
Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, management and acquisition of sound recordings, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. Concord has offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Berlin and Miami.
Concord Recorded Music is comprised of five active labels across many musical genres: Concord Records, Fantasy Records, Fearless Records, Loma Vista Recordings and Rounder Records. Concord is also home to the #1 kids’ music brand, KIDZ BOP.
The company’s historical labels are managed by its Craft Recordings team, and include such storied imprints as Fania, Independiente, Milestone, Musart, Nitro, Pablo, Prestige, Riverside, Savoy, Specialty, Stax, Telarc, Varèse Sarabande, Vee-Jay and Wind-up. Concord’s master recording portfolio contains more than 12,000 active albums and includes no less than 273 GRAMMY® winners (representing approximately 6.3% of all the GRAMMYs® ever awarded) and over 400 gold, platinum, multi-platinum and diamond RIAA certifications across 215 titles.
Concord Recorded Music UK are responsible for building the brands of Concord’s labels and catalogue within the UK market. Alongside our label and distribution partners, maximising sales potential and career development within the UK for Concord Artists, and catalogue.
As the Sync Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the Concord Recorded Music UK Sync team in its day to day operation. The role reports into the Director of Sync of Concord Recorded Music UK, working closely with the whole UK team and the wider global Recorded Music sync team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Sync Coordinator
- Organisational support to the Director of Sync, plus additional departmental functions and responsibilities
- Delivering mailouts to clients
- Tracking of active projects
- Ensuring copyrights are registered at relevant Performance Rights Organisations (PROs)
- Using internal pitching and analytical platforms to assist with completion of scheduled reports and spotting trends
- Liaising with Concord labels and other departments of UK team
- Maintain sync department social media and Spotify accounts
- Update and maintain department marketing materials
Skills and Attributes
- 1 year+ experience in the music industry desirable
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and a good telephone manner.
- Candidates must have experience using Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint/Keynote, cloud-based asset storage and social media platforms
- Comfortable solving problems independently as well as part of a team, prioritising heavy workloads, working under pressure and multitasking
- Ability to prioritise to tight deadlines with a strong sense of initiative and a careful attention to detail
- Passionate about a wide-range of music and technology/digital trends
- Basic asset creation a plus
- Depending on experience
- Health insurance
- 28 days holiday
London, WC2A 2HB
7 February 2020
How to Apply:
Send CV and covering letter to CareersUK@concord.com quoting reference RM SYNC COORDINATOR in the email subject line.