Concord Recorded Music UK is seeking an enthusiastic and organised individual to join their London team as Streaming Manager reporting to Director of Digital.
Company and Department Overview
Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, management and acquisition of sound recordings, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. Concord has offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Berlin and Miami.
Concord Recorded Music is comprised of five active labels across many musical genres: Concord Records, Fantasy Records, Fearless Records, Loma Vista Recordings and Rounder Records. Concord is also home to the #1 kids’ music brand, KIDZ BOP.
The company’s historical labels are managed by its Craft Recordings team, and include such storied imprints as Fania, Independiente, Milestone, Musart, Nitro, Pablo, Prestige, Riverside, Savoy, Specialty, Stax, Telarc, Varèse Sarabande, Vee-Jay and Wind-up. Concord’s master recording portfolio contains more than 12,000 active albums and includes no less than 273 GRAMMY® winners (representing approximately 6.3% of all the GRAMMYs® ever awarded) and over 400 gold, platinum, multi-platinum and diamond RIAA certifications across 215 titles.
Concord Recorded Music UK are responsible for building the brands of Concord’s labels and catalogue within the UK market. Alongside our label and distribution partners, maximising sales potential and career development within the UK for Concord Artists, and catalogue.
The Streaming Manager is primarily responsible for managing relationships with UK streaming partners, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Youtube & Deezer, for the benefit of Concord Recorded Music, their Artists and Catalogue. The role reports into the Head of Digital, working closely with US & UK colleagues.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Streaming Manager
- Manage Concord Record Music UK relations with streaming partners
- Deliver streaming opportunities and profile for Concord recording artists and catalogue
- Work closely with Concord’s US based International Marketing, and, Streaming teams
- Ensure UK activity is in line with US streaming strategy & advise where local optimization is necessary
- Drive campaigns with streaming partners.
- Negotiate support and work with UK and US marketing teams to deliver assets and artist engagement
- Help devise Concord’s UK playlisting strategy (pitching editorial, algorithmic optimisation, SEO, artist & label best practice)
- Ensure artist and label on platform profile & presence follows best practice
- Work closely with our distribution partner’s streaming and sales team
- Work closely with the marketing teams both at Concord UK, Concord US & partner labels to help deliver streaming campaigns. Advising on asset needs and where necessary sourcing
- Work with colleagues in European markets to execute multi territory streaming approaches
- Document, analyse and report regular updates about campaigns to UK and US colleagues
Skills and Attributes
- 3+ years’ experience in account management
- Ability to operate in a highly collaborative manner and work well under pressure
- Established relations with digital retail and experience in delivering collaborative campaigns
- A strong working knowledge of all facets of the music industry
- Experience working in partnership with distribution partners
- Ability to travel to the US and Europe multiple times a year
- Health insurance
- 28 days holiday
London, WC2A 2HN
Friday 6 August 2019
How to Apply:
Send CV and covering letter to CareersUK@concord.com quoting reference ZZA-RM1907.A2 in the email subject line