CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, MANAGEMENT AND ACQUISITION OF SOUND RECORDINGS, MUSIC PUBLISHING AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS, REPRESENTING NEARLY 900,000 SONGS, COMPOSED WORKS, PLAYS, MUSICALS AND ACTIVE RECORDINGS.
Headquartered in Nashville with additional offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Berlin and Miami and staff in Toronto, Tokyo and Melbourne, Concord’s repertoire is licensed in virtually every country and territory worldwide.
Fearless Records is one of the world’s leading independent rock labels with a roster of artists ranging from new talent to rock and alternative powerhouses. As the Product Manager, you will develop and execute fully integrated, progressive marketing strategies for frontline releases.
At Fearless you’ll gain hands on experience working with a range of artists to elevate their careers and bring your unique skillset to the greater Fearless and Concord teams. With many opportunities to showcase your talent, you’ll be able to collaborate with a best-in-class team in the music industry in a creative environment. Above all, we celebrate artistry, empower our community and create opportunity.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all aspects of product development and marketing from concept to execution on assigned releases, working effectively and timely with internal and external teams.
- Oversee, manage, and deliver release assets & marketing materials to all the relevant teams both internal and external, while monitoring and enforcing strict deadlines.
- Act as day-to-day project lead on assigned releases, leveraging internal and external resources to ensure projects receive the appropriate level of overall marketing support from all departments that is needed to effectively drive success.
- Initiate, plan, and execute all aspects of marketing & promotional campaigns for upcoming releases alongside internal marketing team and partners.
- Work with Concord Shared Services Departments to define project goals and KPIs, manage execution and collate information ensuring meticulous cross-functional communication.
- Create, present, track, and re-allocate marketing & promotion budgets internally.
- Ensure information and analysis is accurately communicated to all departments and partners regarding strategy, release plans, developments, performance, etc. with regular reporting.
What you need to succeed:
- The ideal candidate will be a passionate and driven individual, with the ability to inspire a team – you will be expected to drive each campaign forward smartly, creatively, effectively, and assertively.
- Knowledgable and passionate about the “fan mentality” and for the Fearless brand and roster
- A passion for being at the forefront of the new wave of music companies, music technologies, and culture; reveling in the challenge of pushing the boundaries
- Unparalleled communication and organizational skills
- Good proven contacts within the music industry
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and work to a tight deadline
At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and wellness benefits, generous time off, parental leave, charity match, paid time off for volunteering, and other fun company perks. We have beautiful new offices and a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.