There is an immediate need for a Jr. Publicist/PR Coordinator at Concord Music/Fantasy Records in the LA Office (Beverly Hills).
The successful candidate will report to the SVP, Publicity.
- Handling tour press for a roster of rock and alternative artists
- Managing artist assets and promotional tool
- Drafting social media posts for label
- Collaborating on press releases and dissemination
- Coordinating interviews and media coverage for artists
- On-site support at events and shows for media junkets and appearances
- Managing database of media contacts
- Reporting directly to SVP of Publicity and handling scheduling and office admin tasks
- 2+ Years of PR experience, working tour press in the US market
- Strong writing skills, experience writing press releases
- Thorough understanding of artist PR campaigns
- Project coordination skills and scheduling experience, specifically with artists in the music industry
- Experience creating content and working closely with video/photo professionals
- Bachelors degree in related field, or commiserate experience
If you are interested please send your resume to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are moving quickly!