Concord Music is looking to employ a full time Specialist for our Sync department based in our London Office.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in this diverse and dynamic area of work.
Company and Department Overview
Concord Music is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, acquisition and management of recorded music, music publishing and theatrical performance rights.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Berlin and Cleveland, Concord Music has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
The Sync and Licensing team works across all publishing catalogues within Concord Music, including Boosey & Hawkes, Rodgers & Hammerstein, and our extensive pop catalogue.
This is a hard-working, friendly team that is growing fast.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
You should be confident and able to:
- Source relevant music and deliver playlists to clients based on creative briefs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop and maintain relationships with music supervision agencies, TV broadcasters, games developers, advertising agencies, post-production houses, and other rights holders.
- Regularly service TV broadcasters with new and relevant music.
- Negotiate fees, terms and clearances with clients and other rights holders.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of copyrights across the Concord Music catalogue.
- Liaise with A&R and Copyright departments on new releases and PRS registrations.
- Attend network events, panels and conventions within the sync, advertising, film and gaming industries.
- Liaise with musicians and develop covers of the Concord catalogue.
- Regularly attend gigs with clients.
Skills and Attributes Required
You should be:
- A team player
- Exceptionally well organised
- Interested in, have a passion for and be knowledgeable about music!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of at least 2 years experience working in sync and have a proven track record of placing music across all media.
Competitive with good benefits.
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com by November 2 2018