Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, acquisition and management of recorded music, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalogue of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Concord Label Group is responsible for building the brands of Concord’s labels and catalogue within the UK market. Alongside our label and distribution partners, maximising sales potential and career development within the UK for Concord Artists, and catalogue.
What you’ll do:
- Manage Concord Record Music UK relations with streaming partners
- Deliver streaming opportunities and profile for Concord recording artists and catalogue
- Work closely with Concord’s US based International Marketing, and, Streaming teams.
- Ensure UK activity is in line with US streaming strategy & advise where local optimization is necessary.
- Drive campaigns with streaming partners. Negotiate support and work with UK and US marketing teams to deliver assets and artist engagement.
- Help devise Concord’s UK playlisting strategy (pitching editorial, algorithmic optimisation, SEO, artist & label best practice).
- Ensure artist and label on platform profile & presence follows best practice.
- Work closely with our distribution partner’s streaming and sales team
- Work closely with the marketing teams both at Concord UK, Concord US & partner labels to help deliver streaming campaigns. Advising on asset needs and where necessary sourcing.
- Work with colleagues in European markets to execute multi territory streaming approaches
- Document, analyze and report regular updates about campaigns to UK and US colleagues.
Outline of Specific Functions
- Using all tools necessary to execute the above Responsibilities.
- Host regular meetings with the marketing teams to discuss strategy
- Regular engagement with DSP partners
- Regular engagement with distribution partners’ accounts teams
- Regular engagement with similar position in the US to develop a global strategy
- 3+ years’ experience in account management
- Ability to operate in a highly collaborative manner and work well under pressure.
- Established relations with DSPs and experience in delivering collaborative campaigns
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape and music industry principles
- Proficient with analytics tools and data, an ability to identify and translate audience behavior to drive results across DSPs
- Ability to travel to the US and Europe multiple times a year
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Health insurance
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Competitive pension scheme
- Concord Bucks – for related gigs and merchandise
Applicants must reside and be able to work in the UK.
Please submit CV and covering letter.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theatre and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.