Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, acquisition, and management of recorded music, music publishing, and theatrical performance rights.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Reporting to the Vice President of Craft Latino, the Senior Director of Marketing will lead, develop, and produce projects from concept to release, creating progressive marketing strategies across the Musart and Fania label repertoire.
Role includes oversight and management of label websites, social media platforms and Youtube channels. You will work closely with Craft A&R, Sales, Creative, Digital, Advertising, International and Video team as well as the Latino Digital Marketing Specialist.
You will liase with our Distribution partners, Universal and The Orchard to accomplish marketing plan goals and objectives, maintain budgets, track results and use data to guide through strategic decision-making.
- Lead, mentor and manage Craft Latino marketing team on creative and innovative catalog marketing projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with artists and their representatives to define a marketing plan that fully capitalizes and promotes each release.
- Lead and implement each project to ensure the appropriate level of marketing, publicity, advertising and social media is defined and activated to maximize sales results.
- Collaborate with shared services department and outside partners, as needed, to outline the marketing plan and timeline for each release during product development phase and release setup.
- Construct the marketing budget and calculate necessary expenses to create a release plan that will effectively drive revenue for projects through physical sales, downloads, streaming, merchandise and synch, and track results against projections.
- Discover, support and propel external marketing partnerships.
- Oversee Craft Latino branding across socials, website and online store.
- Bachelor’s preferred.
- 10+ years of proven, successful experience and leadership in music marketing, ideally working with catalog artists in a variety of genres, with the ability to join forces with an artist to maximize marketing potential.
- Demonstrates team building, mentoring and management skills.
- Possess a strong understanding of streaming, digital and traditional retail business strategies, and motivators.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, audience engagement and analytics that detail music consumption and consumer behaviors.
- Proven ability to ascertain and administer marketing partnerships.
- Excellent presentation, analytical and communication skills.
- Confirmed expertise in building creative and strategic marketing plans accomplishing within a set budget.
- Passionate music fan with a personal drive to succeed and be a leader.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and operate effectively within defined timelines.
- Fully bilingual English/Spanish.