Concord Music Publishing is looking to employ a full time Royalty Tracker in its London office.
Company and Department Overview
Concord Music is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, acquisition and management of recorded music, music publishing and theatrical performance rights.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Miami and Berlin, Concord Music has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
- The music publishing business is afflicted by the issue of missing royalty income due to errors in the registration of songs or due to under-reporting or misallocation by societies and agents. The Royalty Tracker role is tasked with maximising client royalty income through the tracking of missing royalty income. A good understanding of music societies and royalty collection is therefore paramount.
- This role requires someone who can organise and manage multiple activities simultaneously. The Royalty Tracker will work closely with internal managers, clients and third-party providers. They need to be confident, articulate and determined to claim and collect royalty income.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Analysis of digital, streaming and physical products sales
- Film and television broadcast investigations
- Live performance tracking and inter-company project work
- Claiming missing royalties from societies
- Answering client queries
- Working closely with internal departments to ensure completeness of society registrations and royalty processing
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3+ years of experience in music publishing
- Strong knowledge of music society processes across multiple royalty streams
- Good working relationships with music industry professionals
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with confidence to work on own initiative
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Royalty tracking background preferable
- Exceptional research skills
- Salary £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Health insurance
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Competitive pension scheme
- Concord Bucks – for related gigs and merchandise
Please send a covering letter and CV to Concord HR c/o firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1st February 2019.