Concord Music is hiring for a Project Manager to be based at its Beverly Hills or Nashville office in the US.
With the help of the label heads and A&R, the role will develop and complete a marketing strategy for assigned projects.
Responsibilities also include the participation in research, planning, and execution of all marketing efforts, overseeing assigned projects from inception to sell through.
Oversee all aspects of overall marketing plan (Publicity, Radio, Sales, Streaming, New Media, Advertising, etc..) to ensure project visibility is maximized and marketing plan is fully executed.
Manage multiple budgets for each project to ensure project remains financially feasible.
Act as primary communication liaison between artist/manager and label staff for each project.
Outline of specific functions:
- Coordinate all aspects of overall marketing plan for each project
- Facilitate communication with all departments (Publicity, Radio, Sales, Streaming, New Media, Advertising) to build overall marketing plan
- Primary communicator of project information, marketing strategy & updates to all departments
- Managing overall execution of project timeline by setting and adhering to project deadlines
- Serve as the primary liaison with artist/managers
- Communicate initial plan and update artist’s team of project progress
- Provide artist/manager and internal team with necessary marketing tools
- Coordinate sellable product setups and Soundscan reporting, as needed
- Arrange touring ticket requests for artist performances with management and venues
- Provide on-site label support at performances and events, as needed
- Manage/track multiple budgets (Marketing, New Media, Publicity, etc.) for each project
- Process all project-related invoices
- Track short-term and forecast long-term expenses to ensure project operations remain within approved budgets
- Coordinate timeline/schedule with all involved parties
- Provide guidance on deadlines and timeline targets
- Communicate timeline information such as: promo/press opportunities, tour dates, content lauches, etc…
- Oversee marketing tool creation and delivery of tools in a timely fashion
- Direct design and delivery of posters, postcards, online media kits, etc…
- Work with artist/management and video team to obtain or create video content
- Circulate marketing tools on schedule set forth by the project timeline
- Assist production department to ensure project deadlines are met
- Proof artwork, sticker, and tech copy
- Streamline communication between artists/managers, production/art department, label heads/A&R
- Outline project progress and goals
- Solicit and interpret feedback from each department
- Provide the team with overall project progress reports, as needed and through weekly departmental meetings
- Provide weekly sales/updates for the artist/managers
Qualified candidates for this position must have 3-5 years of music industry experience; college degree preferred; strong communication skills, both verbal and written, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with many different departments/personalities; ability to work well in a team environment; ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment; outstanding organizational skills; strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access); tech-savvy; sense of urgency and commitment to meeting deadlines.
All applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com