With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Berlin, and Cleveland, Concord Music has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Rated by critics as one of the finest jazz imprints in the world, CONCORD JAZZ plays an essential role in keeping jazz’s rich artistic traditions alive by proudly representing the works of Chick Corea, Diane Reeves, Curtis Stigers and Eliane Elias, to name a few.
Concord Jazz also has a strong focus on the next generation of jazz greats including Takuya Kuroda, Ben Williams and Jamison Ross.
Founded in 1973, Concord Jazz quickly became synonymous with high-quality jazz, becoming the home to such legends as Art Blakey, Ray Brown, Charlie Byrd, Rosemary Clooney, Stan Getz and Mel Tormé. The label has also been home to jazz icons Hiromi, George Benson, Al Jarreau and Kurt Elling.
Concord Records was launched in 1995 as an imprint designed to reach beyond the company’s foundational Jazz label, while staying true to its high standards of musical excellence and dedication to its artists.
Perhaps best known for its highly successful collaborations with legendary artists such as Ray Charles, Sergio Mendes, James Taylor, and Paul Simon, Concord Records has a long legacy of fostering uncommon successes for artists of singular and extraordinary talent and creativity who often defy genre boundaries.
The position will be based in the Concord Music Beverly Hills office. Local candidates to be considered.
The New Media Marketing Manager will play an integral role in the development and execution of digital marketing strategy for our artists. In this role, you will create, execute and monitor online marketing campaigns for all Concord Records and Concord Jazz new releases.
- Provide strategy, timeline and occasional maintenance of artists’ social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Oversee, and occasionally design, content for online advertisements
- Create online advertising strategies for each release, implemented by our in-house advertising department
- Create and maintain online media kits for new releases using custom CMS (like this for example)
- Designing web/splash pages for contests and special promotions
- Provide strategy, timeline and maintenance for the Concord Records and Concord Jazz properties: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, etc.
- Implement social media activation/content delivery in coordination with artist and label team
- Secure strategic partnerships with popular websites and digital media companies
- Create and oversee creation and delivery of HTML email blasts on behalf of the artist and label
- Post information about new releases to blogs, message boards, Wikipedia, and forums
- Ensure that all releases are posted to all Concord websites
- Explore new ways of utilizing digital media to capture data such as text message campaigns, bots, email widgets, various web forms, etc.
- Assist artists and management teams with new media issues including website updates, HTML blasts, social media verification and email list cultivation
- Contribute various technological support like resizing and compressing images, website additions, encoding videos for YouTube, generating re-targeting links, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience in the music industry and a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 3 years’ in a digital marketing role
- Strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, content management systems. Basic knowledge of Flash, PHP, XML, other programs in the Adobe creative Suite is helpful.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and thrive on a small team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to understand and report marketing analytics
- Passionate about a wide-range of music and technology/digital trends