Concord Music seeks an experienced Marketing Project Manager to support the music publishing and brand management business. The Marketing Project Manager reports to the Vice President of Marketing and Business Development.
- Coordinate marketing efforts for Concord’s Music Publishing catalog of over 390,000 songs
- Day to day liasing with the DSP’s including Spotify, Apple Music and Pandora
- Support the marketing department in execution of playlist plans, strategy and pitching
- Create and maintain wholly-owned playlists and grow subscriber base
- Drive and track projects with film studios, record labels on anniversaries, re-releases and promotions.
- Maintain calendar of events and manage project logistics
- Day to day logistics with consumer facing licensors.
- Support internal clients, A&R and Sync with marketing, content and communication efforts
- Work in coordination with the Social Media team on content creation and scheduling
- Create and Curate content for various YouTube accounts
- Coordinate and oversee day to day with external publicist
- Oversee release plan and management of print publishing partners
- Schedule digital releases through TuneCore
- Manage Shazam campaigns
- Build DSP relationships and best practices
- Work with internal stakeholders on priorities
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant music experience
- Knowledge of DSP’s and industry best practices
- Interest in current and forthcoming technologies
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Experienced in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with social media best practices
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of music industry and publishing specific business
- Passion for Music of all genres
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
About Concord Music
Concord Music is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, acquisition, and management of recorded music, music publishing, and theatrical performance rights. With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Berlin, and Cleveland, Concord Music has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Concord Music’s publishing business was transformed in 2017 when it acquired Imagem Music Group and integrated it with Concord’s existing publishing operation, The Bicycle Music Company. This combination resulted in a catalog of over 380,000 copyrighted works, spanning all musical genres and containing many of the world’s most celebrated compositions. Concord Music also supports a diverse group of current composers and songwriters who are continually creating important and commercially successful new musical works. With the Imagem acquisition, Concord Music also added Boosey & Hawkes, the world’s leading specialist classical music publisher, and the legendary Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization. In 2018, Concord Music added the renowned musical theatre library, Tams-Witmark to its publishing business. Boosey & Hawkes, Rodgers & Hammerstein, and Tams-Witmark will remain as individual business units under the Concord Music umbrella.